Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Men's instructive story - for all women


One day, while loggers cut a branch from a tree above river, his ax fell into the water ...

One day, while loggers cut a branch from a tree above river, his ax fell into the water. When he wept, the Lord appeared and asked why cry. He replied that the ax has fallen into the water that is needed, because it earns a living. The Lord went down into the river and appeared with a golden ax.
"This is your ax?" - Lord asked.
Loggers answered "No".
The Lord went down again and appeared with a silver ax.
"This is your ax?"
Loggers responded again:
"Sun "
Lord again appeared and went down with a wooden ax.
"This is your ax?"
Loggers answered
"Yes."
God was impressed by the honesty of a lumberjack and he gave all three axes and loggers went home happy.
After a while, loggers are walking with his wife by the river, and the woman fell into a river. He wept and the Lord again appeared and asked why cry.
"Lord, my wife fell into the river!"
Lord descended down and appeared with Angelina Jolie.
"This is your wife?" - I asked the Lord.
"Yes!" - Said the lumberjack.
God was angry ...
"I cheat! It is not true! "
Loggers answered
"Forgive me Lord. It is a misunderstanding. Say it is not my wife, you will emerge with Jennifer Aniston. When you say that she is my wife, you will emerge with my wife. And when you say it's my wife, I would have given me all three. Lord, I am poor and could not care less about the three women, and therefore I said that Angelina Jolie is my woman! "
Moral: When men lie, it's all good!

1 comment: